WoW Mini'

Hey, My wife bought me a shit load of WoW Minis for my birthday this year, and I have to say Its a pretty fun game. But I just move to Washington and dont know anyone.... SO I'm looking for somebody to play against! I'm 23 and live up in Blaine, WA (1min from B.C. Canada / Surrey, 24min north of Bellingham) if anyone wants to meet up and play some wow minis or have a lan party or w/e let me know.

I'll use my $12 of donated $$$ to buy some pizza!

Please do not apply if:
you are under 18, seriously... this is the internet and I dont need this shit.

mirrikat45@gmail.com

 

World of Warcraft® and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.