Performance / GearScore




At the request of my users I have created a Performance / GearScore mode in Recount. This is a really neat feature because you can see people who are are really not dpsing where they should when they have high gear. Or see when a low GearScore person is really skilled and killin' out the numbers

The current way I'm doing this is taking DPS and dividing by GearScore but multiplying by 100 so you don't end up with numbers like "0.12" or w/e. If you think this should be otherwise let me know.

I'll release it with 3.1.08 version probably tonight or sometime tomorrow. Its a small change in one section so I should be able to release it in the public version if it goes well.

I'm not sure I'll make one for healing players because Healing performance has a alot to do on group makeup and the class of the healer. Again, let me know what you think.

 

World of Warcraft® and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.