Check back for update tomorrow morning.

Alright, I'm done with work for the week. After I get back from sleeping I'll be working on the mod from about 5pm - 7am (PST) for the next 2 days. At about 8am (PST) each morning I will have a new Developer's Version available here. So please check back and download it and give me as much feedback as possible. Let me know what you think of certain options, desgin elements, and of course bugs. Many of the features currenly in the mod came from other users. No Idea is dumb!

I usually use my char "Kymax" on "Detheroc - US" for programing if you want to drop me a line.

If I dont hear about any bugs I'll release the version to Curse/WoWInterface during server downtime on Tuesday.

~Mirrikat45
 

World of Warcraft® and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.