Donations

Yesterday I was pleasently suprised. I didn't think anyone would actually donate or even expect donations. My wife told me to setup Pledgie incase anyone wanted to help me out. Well I'm proud to say that "Murmilude" has become the first person to donate to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

So I was thinking, if people wanted to do this for me there must be something special I can do for them. What do you guys think if I made it so if you mouse over their main on w/e server they are on it said underneath their GearScore "Official Supporter of GearScore"?
 

World of Warcraft® and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.