Horrible Weekend!

Not that anyone cares... but my car broke down and got me stranded in Canada over the weekened. Fun times!

Alright, so here is the bad news: Apparently there is now way to fix the "Shadow" equipment problem I'm having right now. This is because nobody on the face of the earth knows how to Set the correct skin texture to a Model. I'll leave it how it is for now, but I'll end up having to either remove it or Make it yoru charachter with their gear on... Hmm... This is lame. (To see this problem look at the screenshots I posted and see their Black Shoulders/Weapons)
 

World of Warcraft® and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.